Your truck bed’s storage just got a whole lot better with DECKED’s updated Drawer System.
The latest incarnation of the Drawer System is still compatible with both cargo vans and mid- and full-sized trucks, but it upgrades critical features, including:
- Drawer extension, so they slide out farther to make accessing the contents in the rear easier.
- Width, giving you an increase in storage volume in every drawer, while also being more compatible with the dimensions of the tools and items typically stored.
- Topside cargo tie-downs (D-rings with a 400-pound load rating) so you can more easily strap down the items, equipment, and vehicles you transport atop the Drawer System.
- Removable “Stash Bins” to replace the Ammo Cans, giving you more storage space if needed, easier access to side-mounted electrical outlets, or more room to store longer items.
- Redesigned drawer faces and cab-side and drawer-side panels to enhance weather and waterproofing.
Thanks to this upgrade, you’ll find hauling all your tools, gear, and supplies in the back of your truck is easier and safer than ever.