Saucony is no longer just a brand for running shoes; they’re taking a big swing and launching their first-ever hiking boot. On closer inspection, it looks like a truly worthy addition to the hiking footwear market.
The Saucony Ultra Ridge GTX is a masterpiece of shoe construction:
• Just 12.6 ounces per boot
• 4.5 mm lug height for amazing traction
• PWRRUN PB and PWRRUN Frame foam to provide cushioning for your feet
• PWRRUN+ sock liner to prevent blisters and improve comfort
• Vegan-friendly product containing recyclable materials
• GORE-TEX mesh upper to ensure both water and wind-proofing
• Mid-length collar to offer better ankle support
It’s a hiking shoe designed for newbies and intermediate-level hikers alike, with a casual sneaker-boot look and eye-catching color palette that will make you stand out from the crowd.