Just like the dinosaur for which it’s named, this smartwatch is built tough and ready for your hardcore endeavors.
Standout features of the watch include:
• An ultra-tough stainless steel and polymer alloy case (47.3 mm)
• “Glass material” crystal capable of withstanding water pressure up to 100m
• 500 mAh battery rating, which delivers 24 days of “regular” usage and 45 days in battery-saver mode
• Rugged design and all-weather/all-conditions capability
• Sizeable 454×454-px AMOLED screen
• Highly accurate dual-band and six-satellite GPS positioning
• Integrated BioTracker 3.0 PPG optical sensor
Take this watch on your next hike, mountain climb, long-distance bike ride, marathon, or wilderness trek, and it will more than keep up with you. More details at the Amazfit site.