Lightship is the revolutionary product of the combined expertise of veterans from all the big EV manufacturers (Rivian, Tesla, Proterra, and more), all of whom have come together to build the first-ever all-electric RV company.
From the ground up, the L1 was conceived and built as a fully electric vehicle: self-propelled, aerodynamic (300% more so than the average trailer), and a truly comfortable design.
Unique features of this trailer include:
• A slide-up roof that expands the in-cabin vertical space
• Extendable cabin (from 6’9” in driving mode to 10’ in camping mode)
• Self-propulsion system and electric powertrain
• Up to 80 kWh of battery life aboard that assists your vehicle in towing the trailer
• 3 kW of solar power (via integrated solar panels on the extendable awnings)
• Space to sleep up to 6 occupants
• 7,500 lbs. gross weight (when fully loaded)
Production of the Lightship L1 is planned to begin in late 2024.
Get our newsletter
Keep up on the latest gear and deals.