Hoka’s Anacapa hiking boots just got a big upgrade (or “refresh”, as the brand puts it). Both the Breeze Low and Breeze Mid models have been improved in significant ways:
- The addition of a GTX Gore-Tex finish adds waterproofing and increases durability.
- The Swallowtail Heel (with Hubble Heel Geometry) improves stability on uneven terrain and enables smoother transitions with every step.
- The compression-molded EVA midsole increases cushioning to decrease foot fatigue over long days of hiking.
- The Hoka Air Mesh upper is amazingly breathable but now made from 100% recycled yarn.
- The Vibram Megagrip Outsole increases the aggressiveness of the lugs/tread pattern and improves both traction and stability.
- Both male and female-specific fits and colorways are available, including bespoke color schemes.
An already great pair of hiking shoes/boots just got a whole lot better.